Sodium Systems is proudly offering sensor repair for all digital dental x-ray sensors. Our in-house technicians are able to repair any digital x-ray sensor on the market. If we can’t fix it, you don’t pay!
Repair estimates and diagnosis is completely free (minus S&H fees.) We only bill you if your sensor repair is successful!
Do any of these issues sound familiar?
- Sensor triggering before you have had a chance to take an X-Ray
- Sensor has recently stopped working
- Your cable is obviously bitten, crushed, or damaged in someway
- You have sent your sensor into your manufacturer and they say it is not repairable
- The damage caused to your sensor is not covered under your current manufacturers warranty
If you have these issues or any other with your digital X-Ray sensors or Intra Oral Cameras we will offer you a free diagnostic and repair estimate (minus S&H fees.)
Please click on the appropriate link below for your sensor brand.
- Dexis Platinum & Dexis Classic (pcmcia card, dexusb, dexbox)
- Eva Sensor (Dent-X, AFP Imaging, Imageworks)
- Schick CDR, CDR Elite, Remote HS, etc
- Kodak trophy
- Kodak RVG 5100, 6000, 6100, etc
- Gendex Visualix eHD, GXS-700, GXS
- Is your sensor not listed? We probably fix it! Please fill out the submission form here or call us at 1-800-821-8962