Sodium Systems llc wants your used dental equipment!
We sell and install new equipment for dental practices all around the United States and with new equipment there is always old equiment being replaced.
With every new installation we did we quickly realized that the old equipment, more often than not, just gets put into storage or taken to the scrap yard.
Did you know that there are less fortunate offices around the country that could really use your old equipment?
Sodium Systems llc facilitates an easy way for your used equipment to go to practices that need it. Plus, you get money for your equipment and free up your closet and basement!
The process is simple:
- Take several pictures of each piece of equipment that you have available. Take note to take pictures of all manufacturers plates (think serial numbers, manufacturer date, etc)
- Put together an inventory of each piece of equipment. A short description of each item would be exceptionally helpful (ie. how long you’ve had it, are you 1st, 2nd, 3rd owner, when was the last time the equipment was used, is there anything wrong with it, etc)
- Collect the pictures and your inventory and send it over to us in an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure to include your information and your practice information!
- Once we receive all of your used equipment information our staff will review your equipment and put together a purchase order with line item pricing so you can see how much you’ll get for your equipment!
Sodium Systems will purchase any of the following:
- Panoramic X-Ray Units (Film, Phosphor, Digital)
- Phosphor Plate Scanners
- Film Processors
- Intra Oral Cameras
- Digital X-ray Sensors
- Surgical Lasers
- Cerec / CadCam Aqcuisition Units and Milling Units
- And Much More! Contact Us For More Information.
Even if your old equipment is currently not functioning we might still want it!